This week’s TBR List is brought to you by awkward selfies.
- Bookshelfies: As if selfies weren’t bad enough, now awkward book lovers are taking them in front of their bookshelves. Note the emptiness of my shelves—we’re not sure how much weight they can take.
- The greatest book domino chain I’ve ever seen. Watch the whole thing.
- Nicole Gulotta’s cherry tomato bruschetta looks divine—and its paired with a poem called “Gustatory” by Marie Murray, which is an excellent name for a poet.
- If we insist we love them, why don’t we financially support our libraries?
- This Microplane zester has already changed my life. (I’ve only owned it three weeks.)
- I can hardly believe this woman revamped her dining room for only $400.
- Emily Fiffer of DailyCandy Chicago gives a peek into her foodie weekend in the Midwest. Let’s live vicariously.
Check back next week for a fresh installment of The TBR List!