Happy Friday, friends! This week I realized that risotto is one of my favorite winter meals and that catching even a glimpse of a jewel-toned sunrise can change your day.
- I don't think there's any need to explain pizza waffles.
- If I had enough tools, I'd make DIY these faux gold bookends.
- Some brilliant person Upworthy'd classic book titles. Click through and you'll see what I mean.
- This minimalist bookshelf is number one on my list of furniture items for my dream apartment.
- I love a bright room, but these navy beauties are moody and breathtaking.
- Patatas bravas! This recipe looks good, but you could always hit Cafe Ba Ba Reeba for an order instead.
- Not into taxidermy? Check out these origami animal heads.
- Retired Italian man run roving free library in countryside. *click*