Introducing The TBR List
As every good reader knows, it's easy for your To Be Reads (TBRs) to pile sky high. To make matters worse, I'm offering you the best lit- and food-related links from the past week. Read now, or be ready to click "bookmark." - J.K. Rowling comes out as the author behind the "too sophisticated for a debut" The Cuckoo's Calling and everyone sort of wonders if it's a ploy to sell more books.
- If you're looking for book recommendations based on other titles you've read, look no further than Book Seer.
- At Food52, lunchtime means salads made from coworkers' leftovers. Brilliant!
- A book spine table runner! How could you not want this?
- Kid lovers, look away. These are some of the worst tots in the history of literature.
- A conventionally-bred strain of broccoli could be easier to grow across the country, but with Monsanto on board is it really good news?
Got any other noteworthy lit and food links? Share away in the comments!
Featured image via.