This week's TBR list is brought to you by lists. Lists on lists on lists.
- You had me at nutella swirl ice cream.
- Yesterday, a charity called Acts of Love gave the gift of reading in the form of 1,000 books to kids and adults in Englewood.
- First, #bookswithalettermissing took over Twitter...Wait, was that just my feed?
- Speaking of lists, the mother of all such pointless time-suckers has introduced a books section.
- Thanks to Anthony Weiner, these famous literary characters have Carlos Danger names. Mateo Smash is my favorite.
- If you, like me, love clever sayings overlaid on pictures of food, you've love talking food.
- Essential egg recipes. Not sure I'd call homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs "essential" but who am I to say?
Share your favorite recipes from the week in the comments!
Featured image via.