This week's TBR List is brought to you by Neil Gaiman and Justin Timberlake.
- Skip Starbucks and make your own cappuccinos at home! There's no excuse for drinking out of a paper cup, my friends.
- Do you struggle to keep all the different pasta shapes straight? This beautiful guidewill help.
- Tofu is super cheap and a super protein. I love the way my dad would fry it with soy sauce—cut into the letters from my name!—when I was a kid.
- These whale bookends would add character to any shelf.
- I really want to read Jen Lin-Liu's On the Noodle Road and then learn to make noodles. Duh.
- It's tomato season! Take advantage by cooking up this beautiful heirloom tomato tart.
Check back next Friday for another issue of the TBR List! In the meantime, share your favorite links in the comments or via Twitter.