This week's TBR List is brought to you by making the best of what you've got.
- The Kitchn's tour of Joy the Baker's tiny kitchen is a fangirl dream come true.
- I tested out this crazy coffeemaker that sings for my Viewpoints column.
- Some airports (not O'Hare or Midway, cough cough) are offering lending libraries to weary bored travelers.
- The sexy and mysterious Marion Cotillard has been cast as Lady Macbeth. What do you think?
- We love this: In the past four years, more independent bookstores have opened than closed in America.
- Food52 offers us a handy list of tips about how to eat well on a budget.
- I loved this recent Chopped episode that was dedicated to using food scraps instead of wasting them. Download it here.
- I went to a weekly Wicker Park food festival called The Nosh with my sisters. Check it out if you have a free Saturday. (Pictured)
Don't forget! We're discussing Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane in our Virtual Book Club. Stop by and leave a comment.
Check back next week for a fresh installment of The To Be Read List!