This week's TBR List is brought to you by my pet elephant.
- I taste-tested some instant coffees. Are you surprised to learn that the Starbucks variety was the worst?
- Brace yourselves: Book Riot has created a Margaret Atwood reading flowchart. Her new novel, MaddAddam, came out this week.
- Could it be? The custom of tipping may be going the way of the dinosaur.
- Some environmentally-minded individuals are wondering whether Amazon's MatchBook service, which offers cheap digital copies with physical book purchases, is actually a bad thing.
- With PayPal mobile, you can order your meal ahead at 1,000 restaurants. Useful? Maybe. Experience killer? Definitely.
- Your favorite book has a color signature and it is beautiful.