This week’s TBR List is brought to you by overzealous snacking.
- I was featured in the new Groupon Guide! I shared my inspirations for PAPER/PLATES, as well as some of my favorite eating spots around Chicago.
- Admit it: There are times when you're so morning-impaired you'd consider getting one of these all-in-one breakfast machines.
- How badass is it that 82-year-old Alice Munro won the Nobel Prize for Literature?
- Chicken nugget lovers, beware. Only 40 percent of what you're eating is meat. The rest is gross enough to convert you to vegetarianism.
- Librarians have secrets, too.
- A history of popcorn, my second favorite movie snack. (Sour Patch Kids are the first.)
- Study says seeing too much of one kind of food on Instagram can ruin your appetite for it.
- Affordable fancy restaurants in Chicago. This is the kind of list I desperately need right now.