The TBR List: October 25
This week's TBR List is brought to you by bloggers, because we are the best — no matter what Martha says.
- In August, I modeled for a feature about autumn picnics for The Urbaness. It came out this week — check it out!
- My beloved mandolin broke this week. I'm going to re-buy the exact same one because I love the handle and that it can julienne, too.
- David Sedaris wrote about how his adult sister's suicide affected his family in the New Yorker this week. It's worth reading.
- Yesterday was Food Day, a celebration of moving toward a more healthy, sustainable and affordable future. Test your food literacy — you'll probably learn something.
- Apparently Martha Stewart dissed bloggers for not being as good as Vogue editors. Rude. And wrong.
- BTW, I added PAPER/PLATES to Google+. I hear this is good for Google karma. Add us, would you?
- Burt's Bees turns classic literature into Vines. My favorite: Twenty-Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.
- These women are ex-ci-ted about reading.