This week's TBR List is brought to you by my birthday.
- Have you voted in the Goodreads Best of 2013 poll yet? I was thrilled to see so many of our recommended books as nominees.
- This is how I plan to turn down invitations moving forward.
- These photos of people reading all over the world have me thinking I need to scout out a new curled-up-with-a-book spot.
- Another year, another "Kid, I ate your Halloween candy" video. As always, I was thoroughly entertained.
- Remembering Charlie Trotter.
- A clip from Catching Fire! What, you're not as excited for the movie as I am?
- If the FDA has its way, it'll be bye-bye, trans fats in the future.
- Here's how they achieved all those crazy photos in Modernist Cuisine.
- Finally, scientists have figured out the best time to drink coffee for MAX POWER UPS.
Did you read anything good this week? Leave some links in the comments.