The TBR List: November 22
This week's TBR List is brought to you by kale.
- I finally tried kale recently (I know, I wasn't exactly an early adopter for this trend) and was pleased to learn more about its health benefits.
- How ridiculous are these self-stirring coffee mugs? I guess they'd be good as gag gifts.
- Not sure if you heard, but Thanksgiving is next week. Here are some good vegetarian recipes.
- News flash! Nespresso machines are 25% off at Fab for the next few days.
- Oh, Martha.
- Amy Tan reflects on how she wrote The Joy Luck Club and it is lovely.
- Literary coffee. I could use some this morning.
- Everything you need know before Eataly opens in Chicago. My stomach is ready, and so are my walking shoes.