This week’s TBR List is brought to you by the new year.
- A 3D printer for foodies. FINALLY.
- Goodreads members' favorite quotes of 2013. The most popular from a book published that year was "Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read," from Cassandra Clare.
- These shiitake bok choy dumplings look just fabulous.
- Since I'm usually cooking for two, I'm loving this list of baked goods that freeze well.
- These ice balls in Lake Michigan kind of look like Cocoa Puffs. Nasty, stale Cocoa Puffs that I would never eat, that is.
- How to create a tiny winter container garden. As if I'm not already enough of a plant lady...
- Why it's important to make an effort to read writers of color.
- A guide to which fruits and vegetables don't play well together — at least in storage.