This week’s TBR List is brought to you by scary stories.
- The best time to drink coffee according to science. (Hint: not first thing in the morning.)
- Harry Potter-inspired literary fashion. So you know what to wear to Herbology.
- Adam Roberts (AKA Amateur Gourmet) celebrated his 10 year blogging anniversary in fine form.
- IMPORTANT: How to eat a cupcake like a gentleman.
- This southwest kale salad with cumin ginger sage dressing looks like it wants to be my lunch next week.
- A lovely Japanese pop-up book featuring animals and their favorite foods. (Pizza! Noodles! Bento!)
- Chopsticks, reinvented.
- Last year, a lot of people read ebooks. But a lot more read physical books, and reading in general was up. YAY.