Another week, another Friday. This one has been a doozy, what with another few days of subzero temperatures here in Chicago. Isn't it amazing how much of a difference weather makes?
- This literary city guide to Hong Kong makes me miss my honeymoon a lot. I wouldn't mind going back.
- One writer investigates organic produce and finds conventional fruits and vegetables are fine to feed your kids.
- An excerpt of B.J. Novak's new book of short stories, One More Thing.
- In America, we make SNACKADIUMS.
- This is the ultimate guide to do ahead meal prep. Now that I'm working full-time outside the house, I need to get on this, stat.
- I haven't been able to find good grapefruit anywhere, and this is just pouring salt on the wound. Want, want, want.
- Ever think you can feel what your favorite characters go through as you read? Wearable books could that experience to the next level.
- And now for something completely off-topic: Please Help Me, Beyonce.