Happy Valentine's Day! I love you.
- We went to Grandma J's Local Kitchen for brunch on Sunday. I recommend The Works (pictured), the Morning Sandwich and french toast sticks. Skip the coffee.
- While many of us celebrate snow days, let's not forget the kids who go hungry when they can't eat meals at school.
- First there was Martha. Now there's Dimly Lit Meals For One.
- Literary Valentines for the people who keep your pages turning.
- On The Road by Jack Kerouac, Google Maps-ified.
- I love this infographic: a guide to essential kitchen knives.
- There's a new treatment for depression — one I'm sure you've prescribed yourself before: bibliotherapy.
- More literary Valentines. These imagine love notes from famous writers.