This week I had a smoothie at night! Why don't we do that more? This one was full of vanilla yogurt, mixed frozen berries, honey and a little water to loosen it up.
- "One of the greatest rewards of a reading life is discovery." Read the books you want to, not the one lists say you have to.
- Speaking of smoothies, The Kitchn says you can freeze leftover smoothies and thaw when ready to consume. No gross separation.
- My new favorite way to bake pizza is in a cast iron pan. This is the method I use.
- I want to hang air plants all over my house. ALL. OVER.
- A gorgeous map that plots where some 600 literary works took place in London. A London book map!
- A new trend in literature suggests women don't have to be likeable. Seriously, it's okay.
- I love orzo. I love risotto. Why not combine the two?
- USA and Canada face off in men's hockey today. A Chicago-area billboard says, "Loser Keeps Bieber."