This godforsaken month is nearly at its end. HOORAY!
- A new site imagines people as extensions of books — literally.
- Simple pasta dishes. Busy people live for lists like these.
- Every spring I get the DIY itch. This year (maybe in June, when the weather finally warms up) I'll try these, for the kitchen.
- Make your own hot sauce, people!
- I don't normally share my professional work, but this story is a good one: A tech panel of all men, aimed at women. So how did that go?
- A phone call with B.J. Novak. Check back here for my review on Monday.
- Marble in the home. I personally love it in the kitchen. Swoon.
- Your favorite literary characters may (and possibly should) by the ones you aren't like you.
- Don't forget to enter to win tickets to the Good Food Festival in Chicago on March 15!