The TBR List: May 9
Today is my sister's graduation from college! She might find it embarrassing if I gush about how proud I am of how much she's accomplished, grown and learned in the last four years. I probably shouldn't. Oh wait, I think i just did. Safiya, I hope this day gives you the biggest high five you've ever gotten. Ever. I love you.
The wonderful and overwhelming thing about this time of year is how many graduations, weddings, engagements and other celebratory/life-changing events are happening. It's so symbolic, isn't it? Spring, rebirth, a new leaf (except here in Chicago where we still don't have many leaves). I don't have much more to say about this. I'm just emotional and happy and I want to acknowledge the greatness that is today.
Here are some links. Enjoy.
- If you haven't had the chance, please take our very short feedback survey. You could win a $15 Amazon gift card!
- This is the best negative book review I've ever read.
- Breakfast in bed is a kiddie Mother's Day gift. Breakfast in a box, on the other hand...
- I totally missed Cinco de Mayo. Didn't even notice it happened. I regret that now.
- The perfect vase for your bookshelf.
- I've got my eye on this backpack for work. Help me pick a color?
- If your coffee could talk, it would say, "I own you." Plus more funny phrases from food.