TWO YEARS! PAPER/PLATES IS TWO! YEARS! OLD!
I hardly have words to explain how excited I am to have another year of blogging under my belt. The last year has seen PAPER/PLATES grow and change in so many ways, but I have to say I'm thrilled with where things have landed. Now every time I log in to work on PAPER/PLATES, I feel excited and energized. Could there be anything better?
Thanks to old readers for sticking with us and to new ones for checking us out. Most of all, thank you to our lovely contributors — Katie, Kate, Caryn, Mariam, Saniya, Laura, Angie, Nazihah, Sarah and Amy — for their hard work and creativity.
Now for some links
- Could you guess the covers of classic crime novels without their titles?
- I have a girl crush on Joy the Baker and her summer reading list.
- Apparently some style bloggers make $1 million a year. Um, is it too late to add a fashion vertical to PAPER/PLATES?
- This free cookbook offers good recipes that'll fill you up for $4 a day.
- YOU GUYS we have all been cutting cake the wrong way forever.
- 2.9 tons of Pakistani mangoes sold out within hours in Houston and Dallas. Duh. You haven't lived 'til you've eaten Pakistani mangoes.
- This is awesome: a paper bookshelf that can hold 10 pounds per shelf.
- Four words: churro ice cream sandwich