Books are an obvious gift for book lovers, but I think accessories, cozy items and home pieces can be great options too. Here I'm sharing some of my personal favorites as well as some goods I'm coveting.
- 'Treat Yourself' Reusable Shopping Tote, $16 — A roll up-able shopping tote that would be ideal for trips to the bookstore. (Nordstrom)
- The Chunky Knit Cardigan, $130 — A bit of a splurge, but this cardigan is the perfect accessory for quiet reading nights at home. (Everlane)
- 'Read Harder' T-Shirt, $24 [giveaway below!] — For the reader who wears her passion on her sleeve, er, chest. (Book Riot)
- Scratch Off World Map, $34 — A creative and visual way to keep track of one's armchair, book-based travels. (Urban Outfitters)
- Kate Spade Bella Bookshelf Agenda, $34 — Freakin' adorable. (Amazon)
- Banned Books Notebook, $6 — A cheeky place to store ideas. (Book Riot)
- Great American Authors 2015 Calendar, $25 — Each month features a different lovely design accompanied by a quote from an iconic American author. Inspiration abounds. (Urban Outfitters)
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
We've partnered with Book Riot to give one PAPER/PLATES reader their choice of a 'Read Harder' t-shirt from the brand new Book Riot Store! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. Open to U.S. residents.