For months, I've been obsessed with creating a book nook in my apartment. There's a corner near the window where I hung floating shelves that I knew would be perfect.
The search was on for the perfect affordable chair. I wanted sleekness and style. He wanted comfort. You may not be surprised to hear that chairs that fit that description don't often fall in our price range.
So last week when I was perusing Joss & Main on my day off, I was thrilled to find a slim recliner that fit both our criteria — and for under $200! I ordered it and it arrived less than a week later. Though it was flat-packed, I was able to put the chair together without tools or assistance in under 10 minutes. There's some slight damage to the feet, but nothing a wood stain marker won't fit.
Now I just need to put the finishing touches on my book nook. The quilt (similar, 15% off) and throw pillow make it cozy already. I need a side table to replace the barstool I'm currently using to rest my drinks. What else should I add?
LINK! IN THE NAME OF LOVE
- Recipes for cookies that ship well.
- I treated myself on Cyber Monday.
- Have you heard of The Pages Project?
- If you buy a $5,000 sink, we can't be friends.
- Another reason to kick the Keurig: K-Cup prices are going up.
- The only thing I hate about this is that they called it "Ottomatic.
- A beautiful book about making sushi at home. Let's get this and party.