The TBR List: Escape
Chicago, I love you but I need a break. Case in point, the scene pictured above, which I caught in the moment I paused from running into my office. Approximately five thousand snowflakes pricked my eyes while I grabbed this shot. This weekend, I'm headed to Austin for a girls' weekend to celebrate a friend's upcoming wedding. Looks like it might be rainy, but I'll happily take it if it means I can shed my parka for a couple days.
Do you have any recommends for my quick trip to Austin? While you think on that, here are some links I enjoyed this week...
- School lunches from around the world. I always brown bagged it.
- The Japanese are kind of weird about Kit Kats, amirite? Butter flavor?!
- Still, I want to go to Tokyo and make soba noodles.
- Fascinating (to me) food blogger drama.
- I'd love to make sushi but I don't think I could ever do it this beautifully/organizedly.