I'm so happy for this weekend. The last one was really fun but whenever I come back from a trip, I look forward to a full weekend at home. I have a lot of chores to do (ugh, laundry, ugh sticky stove) but I've got a fun Saturday planned with my sisters, which is sure to include at least manicures and a great lunch. It's hard to go wrong when that's the foundation of your plans. As you can see above, we have similar taste in a lot of things, not least of all shoes.
Here are some links I found interesting this week:
- Indian food is awesome, and some scientists have figured out why.
- Hot Dudes Reading. It's best when it's not posed, IMHO.
- A photo gallery for book lovers in honor of World Book Day.
- Cardamom saffron cake? Yes, please.
- Meal planning has helped me reduce food waste. These ideas seem impossible to maintain.
- Music is really freakin' powerful.