The TBR List: Adventure
Happy Friday! We are leaving for a big adventure today. I'm too excited and — let's face it — too frazzled with last-minute packing to make this too long so I'll jump straight into the week's links after a quick note. I plan to publish at least a pairing post on Monday and will attempt to post from afar during the week but please forgive me if I can't make that happen. I'll be posting on Instagram no matter what, so make sure to follow me there!
- Junk food that looks like fine dining. Only on Instagram.
- Ell oh ell at Salman Rushdie's Goodreads rating habits.
- A giant library made of books. (Coming this June to San Francisco.)
- Gorgeous, gorgeous "3D-subtracted" ice sculptures.
- I am so going to drag out and savor the new series Chef's Table, which comes to Netflix this month.
Image via Luigi Rosa/Flickr