The TBR List: August 14
Hello from Phoenix! I write to you from a coffee shop called Cartel, where the cold brew is pleasantly mild enough to drink without intervention of sweetener or creamer. A rare feat. This weekend, I'll be exploring a little, relaxing a lot and doing my best to not steal every cactus I spot (though I'll probably go home with one anyway).
Happy weekend! Here are some of my favorite links from the week:
- On a lighter note, this man is my hero.
- If spicy food is the key to a longer life, I'm going to be in great shape.
- And speaking of heroes, this woman made ice cream in her office freezer.
- I hope they film in Chicago: Devil in the White City is coming to the big screen with Leo DiCaprio as its star.
- True Detective ended last weekend (THANK GOD). This tweet perfectly sums up my feelings.
- I don't even use pencils anymore but these are made from recycled newspaper so obviously I want them.