The TBR List: August 21
Last Friday night, I was taking in this gorgeous sunset over the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. Tonight I'll be attending a wedding reception in downtown Chicago. Who knows what next week will bring. And that is why summer is amazing.
Hope you have a great weekend -- here are some of my favorite links from the week:
- These nesting bowls are lovely.
- I'm thrilled that there's a word for anger sparked by chewing sounds.
- Supposedly the 100 best novels written in English. Do you agree?
- Sugar is the devil. (So is soda pop, which is full of it.)
- Halal Guys is in Chicago! Gimme that hot sauce.
- Little boy rips library book, writes cutest apology ever.
- A global tour of sandwiches.
- This short documentary about a scallop diver is worth watching.