The TBR List: August 7
Last night was one of the best TV nights in a long while. The GOP debate had plenty of drama and Jon Stewart signing off was touching and wonderful. It's also sad, of course. If you don't like Jon Stewart, I don't like you. So we'll be eating our feelings this weekend — and trying to enjoy the nice weather, of course, as well. What are your weekend plans?
Above: Spotted in Chicago, the bittersweet aftermath of the Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby.
- What happens when a woman sends her book to publishers using a man's name.
- Bookish movies on Netflix.
- I want these sesame noodles + cucumber.
- Would you buy a $1,200 blender? (Please say no.)
- I think color-blocking an entire book collection is too much work, but arranging coffee table/display books by color group makes sense.