The TBR List: Breathe
Is it here? Is spring finally here? It feels like it!
The tulips have opened, tourists are clogging up Michigan Ave. and all those stress feelings that come with grey days have dissipated. It feels easier to breathe. Know what I mean?
Hope you have a fab weekend. Here are some links I enjoyed this week:
- 100 books to read in a lifetime. I scored poorly.
- A restaurant designed its plates specifically to look good on Instagram.
- Whole Foods is opening a new, lower-priced grocery chain! Hallelujah!
- The best method for keeping cut flowers fresh.
- Recommended reads for the summer.
- CHIPOTLE'S GUAC RECIPE. Now, if only I could figure out why it doesn't brown...