The TBR List: Bubbling
Happy Friday! I can hardly believe this is the last weekend of Ramadan. Every year, I feel so intimidated at the outset of this month of daily fasting. And every year, I'm surprised by how quickly the 30 days pass. They say you live and you learn, but I'm not so sure in my case. The highlight of my weekend is definitely going to be wedding dress shopping on Saturday with a dear friend, while I'm also planning to squeeze in some family time and blogging. What are your plans?
Above: My favorite spaghetti and meatballs recipe, which might be happening tonight.
- This is old, but Matilda cast members reenacting scenes as adults is amazing.
- Good tips for keeping berries fresh longer.
- But the circumstances surrounding Watchman's discovery are still mysterious.
- A loft with amazing bookshelves in a former Nabisco factory.
- This lady only dates men who read female authors.
- The best books of 2015 (so far).