The TBR List: Freeze
Another week, come and gone. I'm on the hunt for a good restaurant for tonight that has good enough heat lamps to make me forget it's another chilly June. Maybe Siena Tavern? I'll also be making this blackberry-lemon ice cream for a friend's BBQ this weekend. Plus, I've got a baby shower and wedding to attend. No rest for the wicked, huh?
- The best Maurice Sendak story ever.
- This is basically the Easy Bake Oven of the future.
- I love that someone wrote a post called "The 5 Best Punctuation Marks in Literature."
- Bill Gates' summer reading list.
- Mm, fried cauliflower.
- The Mockingjay: Part 2 trailer is out. I'm ready for November.
- The best classic book for your Myers-Briggs personality type.
- What to read at the beach this summer. I don't know why i'm sharing this; I hate reading at the beach.
- Yeah, i'm going to need some of these saltine crack ice cream sandwiches.