The TBR List: Love
Friday, we made it! We already got Valentine's Day out of the way (and took advantage of a Restaurant Week deal at Piccolo Sogno!) so this weekend is going to be more about family, friends and reading.
Oh, and there's that minor issue of a messy kitchen we've been avoiding for a few days while we were recovering from nasty colds.
What's on your plate this weekend?
PS: There's still time to enter our giveaway for a Valentine's-themed t-shirt from Book Riot. Conversation heart lovers, enter here.
Here's what I recommend you read this weekend:
- Oven risotto?! Beautiful words have never been paired.
- A new site called "Literary Hub." Bookmarking this for later.
- The History of the Conversation Heart. Original phrases were more creative than "TEXT ME." For example: "HOW LONG SHALL I HAVE TO WAIT? PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE."
- How to make a small kitchen feel bigger. Okay, ours isn't that tiny, but I'd still love to try some open shelves. A girl can dream.
- The Harper Lee saga isn't over yet. Is the outcry justified?
Image via Vinoth Chandar