The TBR List: Market
The farmer's market is back this weekend! We're planning to go to Green City Market with some friends and I'm hoping we'll find something nice to brunch on there so I can use the picnic blanket I bought last summer and never really used. Oops. How are you planning to spend this beautiful weekend?
- Meals you can cook with ingredients you can grow yourself.
- Amazon publishes the most foreign literature in the US.
- Know your chili pastes.
- 145 novelists are boycotting the PEN American Center decision to give Charlie Hebdo a Freedom of Expression Courage award.
- The best parents in literature. Do you agree?
- Do you love coconut oil? I bet you don't love it this much.