The TBR List: Nov. 13
If you follow me on Instagram, you might think I eat really healthy, interesting and lustworthy foods all the time. You'd be right on the third count -- if you consider Sour Patch Kids to be as lustworthy as I do. Every year, someone gives me a box as a birthday gift. This year, I got to try the Extreme version and it did not disappoint. I just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon of bloggers baring the truth and share that SPK comprise about 10 percent of my regular diet.
Here's to a happy weekend!
- Longread of the week: A visit to Amazon's brick-and-mortar bookstore.
- A novella is nothing less than a novel.
- What's with all the fancy tea-brewing machines?
- "A Chicago woman was arrested Nov. 6 after she became irate and threatened a waitress over a restaurant's policy about sharing unlimited pancakes."
- A literary map of great American novels.
- I'm hosting Friendsgiving next weekend. This is a nice, lighthearted guide for first-timers like me.