The TBR List: Nov. 20
It's been a Week, guys. A can't-stop-guzzling-the-news, no-time-for-leisure-reading week. But hey, we got this gorgeous pizza from Pequod's yesterday and I'm hosting Friendsgiving tomorrow. Every day is a new day, I keep reminding myself. Here's to hope for a joyful weekend.
- I wrote a fun article about hugging.
- Oreo Churros are a food-mashup I think I can support.
- The ultimate guide to roasting vegetables.
- I used this ice cream recipe this week. Can't wait to dig in with some pecan pie tomorrow.
- A digital bookclub with recommendations from indie booksellers.
- The world of art, gluten-free.