The TBR List: Oct. 30
I'll keep this short because I'm about to be late for work: If there's anything better than fresh-baked cookies from a friend, I don't want to know. Here's hoping you have a fun, safe and not tooooo spooky Halloween weekend.
- Plug: I'll be interviewing author and swimmer Diana Nyad on stage in Chicago on Nov. 4. Please join us.
- If you've ever pretended to have a food allergy in a restaurant, stop.
- I would not mind diving into a bowl of this.
- Oldie but goodie (and oh so perfect for this weekend): Literary Halloween ghouls.
- Art made of snacks! Art made of snacks!
- This mock Instagram account is amazing.
- Emma Donahue on why she wrote the screenplay for Room herself. (BTW, this is sitting on my bookshelf and I haven't work up the courage to read it yet.)