I've spilled a lot of words this week, which means I don't have many left for this space today. Please excuse me, and have an excellent weekend. I'll be recharging at my parents' house, cooking up something delicious to share with you on Monday. Until then...
HERE ARE MY FAVORITE LINKS FROM THE WEEK:
- Millennials read more than old folks!
- Food styling: Less fake than it used to be.
- Thanks to Airbnb, you can sleep like a literary legend.
- Save the pastry chef!
- It's hard to photograph books, but I like how Rebecca did it.
- Six words: Herbed tomato and roasted garlic tart.
- The six stages of reading Mockingjay.
- The classiest, most organized food porn ever.