The TBR List: September 4
That moment when you're talking to your editor about assignments for Monday and she reminds you it's a day off.
Glorious. I hope your weekend resembles mine -- full of friend time, me time and plenty of food. Here are some of my favorite links to ease you into the weekend. (It's not like you're actually working today, anyway.)
- Apparently organic food is a big waste of money.
- Short stories composed entirely by lines from the dictionary.
- Is this the most "luxurious" tempura ever?
- Alton Brown hates it when people say they "love" food.
- Salad sucks.
- Stupid cities are cracking down on Little Free Libraries.
- One artist preserves pop culture on Oreo halves.
- And last, I rode a motorized suitcase for works this week.