The TBR List: Six
Just like that, we're nearing the end of the first half of 2015. How did that happen? Suddenly, it seems, our weekends are booked — graduation parties, birthdays, festivals and more. We have so many options for this weekend that it almost seems like we won't get to any of them. I really want to stop by Printers Row Lit Fest since I couldn't go last year, so please cross your fingers that I can make that happen! Wh?t are your weekend plans>
- It's National Doughnut Day! Where to get freebies in Chicago.
- Look out for these new books this month.
- I haven't had these spicy coconut shrimp but I can totally imagine how they taste. And I want them.
- Food art is really bizarre sometimes, lol.
- One of my favorite local (family-owned) Mediterranean restaurants moved into new, bigger digs. So happy for Pita Inn!
- A roadside bookseller in India. Beautiful shot.
- Amazon thinks Chicago is no. 20 on the list of most well-read cities in America? Bad data.