The TBR List: Slack
Happy Saturday! I usually post my TBR List on Fridays, as you know, but this week was really busy and I decided to cut myself some slack. Ever since I started doing that, blogging has transformed back to pleasurable hobby from stress-inducing obligation. It's all about the mindset, amirite?
I'm not doing much this weekend, beyond taking care of some life stuff I put off before vacation and spending time with family. How about you?
- Love this roundup of mocktail recipes.
- Pollock- and Monet-focused cookbooks.
- Do you think toddlers need food magazines?
- A 124-year-old cooking club.
- Reasonable guidelines for healthy eating.
- IKEA's vision of a kitchen of the future is bizarre.