The TBR List: Snooze
I think I'm one of those people who needs more sleep than most. The only hangovers I get are from staying up too late and waking up too early. It doesn't matter whether I'm sacrificing sleep for work or play, the results are usually the same: first I'm groggy, then I'm loopy, then I'm cranky and finally I just fall asleep.
You're probably expecting me to say I'll be catching up on sleep this weekend — but I don't think I will be. We've got friends in town from around the world, plans to bake for a very special Pi Day tomorrow and the hope of squeezing in some cooking for next week.
Bring on the coffee.
Hope you have a great one. Here are some interesting links from the week:
- I starred in a video about an in-house restaurant simulator program at GrubHub. You're allowed to laugh.
- Five rules for seasonal cooking (and, well, grocery shopping.)
- NYT describes Bon Appetit's new 1 World Trade Center office. I would've liked to see more pics here :-/
- This video on the NYT's secrets of food porn is exactly as visual as I want it to be.
- I'm downloading this free flower identification app NOW.