It's gift guide time! The holidays are a nice excuse to gather gift ideas that you can draw on all year long. Here are some goods that will surely delight the foodies in your life. Bonus: They're all $100 or less!
Check back in the coming weeks for gift ideas for bookworms and writers, plus a guide to DIY gifts for those of you who prefer to give your gifts a personal touch.
- Sriracha2Go, $7 – Give the gift of portable heat with a clip-on dispenser that will put an end to bland meals forever. (Sriracha2Go)
- Produce Candles, $25 — Soy candles that emit the fresh scents of your favorite fruits, veggies and herbs. (Amazon)
- I Woke Up Like This Mug, $10 — This mug would be a #FLAWLESS stocking stuffer or co-worker gift. (Urban Outfitters)
- Brass-Tipped Serving Set, $38 — For the host or hostess who likes minimalism with a side of glam. (Anthropologie)
- Smoked Chocolate Chips, $15 - The ideal ingredient for the sophisticated cook or baker. (Getyourhotcakes.com)
- Drop Kitchen Scale & Recipe App, $100 — For the perfectionist baker looking to infuse some technology into the kitchen. (Provisions by Food52)
- Canvas Tote, $60 — A stylish carry-all for trips to the grocery store or — even better — farmers market. (Provisions by Food52
But wait, there's more!
Get 15% off your purchase from Food52's gorgeous online shop, Provisions, with the code PAPERPLATES15. Good 11/30 through 12/10. Maximum one use per customer. Take my advice and spend it on the Drop Scale and Canvas Tote.